Home Employment

Profession in a way, is what a production house,
Together for a woman, people think, it could
But how would you react if you heard,
A man like home, which I trudged.

Other men like to laugh, some people
A few will understand, some of them are teasing,
Once a star player, I played basketball,
Small soft squeeze ball is now I think.

I used the apple-eyed women
People write, And shout when the ball is in hand,
Now get a whisper, "Dad, I can see the ball!"
I'm going to hunt, then again will be mine.

body-building exercises were once a part of me
But now I'm busy with all the activities at home
Washing and ironing, cooking for the family,
Wash the dishes, clean the house, but I'm proud of it.

What convinces me like a father to stay-at-home
It was the need to find a keeper at home
No Nannyfor my son, my wife could not go home
I have to sacrifice my career and my attitude.

Yes, a victim, but premiums can not be measured,
Yes, a humiliating chore, but not with trophies counted,
Help my son as he grows, providing my wife with all the support,
Their performance together at all, humiliating.

The success of the family depends on services
Due to the results and the achievement of children
Compared with the attention and service quality
The results ofthe kind of family the government.

House-husband, well made and adhered to when
bear fruits of success for the family to win
Importance of home-maker should not be in vain;
It 's the most rewarding, satisfying the majority of companies.

Not all women have a home-maker
Really not all people are effective home-builder
It is a skill, a special management
Expertise I have acquired, developed and cultivated.

ajjewellfuneralinfo moviesexcomedy drumset

Danos tu comentario