Patiala House - Punjabi in the Land of the Queen

A good family Kapadia do with entertainment, comedy, some tears, no good cricket and indicated the evergreen Rishi Kapoor and Dimple.

The film begins with a very serious Akshay Kumar - even after I Tees Maar Khan, he needed to rest - it needs to re-establish itself as Tees Maar Kumar and I think he has shown in Patiala House.

Another sign without cricket skills, but hey also Sharukh Khan never played hockey a lot.

Akshay wasend lovely and quiet and did other players about him and each proved a winner to decide.

Rishi Kapoor was the main character, the angry young man to turn Panjabi Punjabi Southall's father live in Great Britain.

Dimple Kapadia said nothing about the film until she finally spoke like old times: "I am the mother this time and not your wife," and in fact I am his mother, "so let me see how he is always Cup for England.

L 'I like the character was more Anushka Sharma, reminds me of a young Kajol Kuch Kuch Hota be always happy, cheerful and sexy you. Sounds a neighbor comes in and with Akshay life full of positive treatment change him a loser to a man who can fall in love. Well, they did a good job.

The story was simple, had some cut and over 93 World Championships and the focus of the fight by Andrew Simmons and Akshay Kumar - I wonder how Andrew would feel just thatFilm. Although I personally rate the movie 3.5 out of 5 because it was simple and beautiful.

Now you know the film Hindi films do not need complicated for people just say "It 's been nice and just leave the theater smiling - I am sure everyone felt the same Punjabi in England. Nikhil Advani does a good job with his direction.

Cheers.

moviesexcomedy Lyrics Scar Tissue Records Music

Danos tu comentario