The Animals House Of The Rising Sun

Do not forget to ╔ ═ ╦ ╗ ╔ ╦ ╗ ╔ ═ ╦ ═ ╦ ╦ ╦ ╦ ╗ ╔ ═ ╗ ║ ╚ ╣ ║ ║ ║ ╚ ╣ ╚ ╣ ╔ ╣ ╔ ╣ ║ ╚ ╣ ═ ╣ ╠ ╗ ║ ╚ ╝ ║ ║ ╠ ╗ ║ ╚ ╣ ║ ║ ║ ║ ║ ═ ╣ ╚ ═ ╩ ═ ═ ╩ ═ ╩ ═ ╩ ═ ╩ ╝ ╚ ╩ ═ ╩ ═ ╝ This is very old: 1964! Check the wiki link to learn more about Eric Burdon. en.wikipedia.org The House Of The Rising Sun lyrics There is a house in New Orleans They call the Rising Sun And it was the poor of many young boys and ruinGod, I know I'm one My mother was a tailor sewed my new jeans My father was a Gamblin 'man Down in New Orleans Now the only thing a gambler needs is a suitcase and a trunk, and the only time he satisfied is when he's on a drunk Oh mother tell your children to do what I have done Spend your lives in sin and misery in the House of the Rising Sun, I got a foot on the platform and the other foot in train I'm going back to New Orleans to wear that ball and chain Well, there is a housein New Orleans They call the Rising Sun "and his were the poor of many a young boy, God, I know I'm a ruin



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C86oH5RwyJg&hl=en

bradandangelinatrue

Danos tu comentario