Squirrel Next Door

It was spring when I noticed a door squirrels uphill side of the house. This caught my attention because he had no tail, went the whole cock!

Her name is Molly. She lives next door. That's right, lives next to a private home. Tane in the wall plaster. The stucco wall is the wall that looks like a solid wall of concrete, is actually a concrete construction polystyrene with a very thin shell on the outside. Namelyis a part appearing as a solid concrete wall. Molly is the breaking of the concrete shell around the corner on the second floor and starts boring and out of the ditch polystyrene. Literally his home behind the concrete shell.

It 'hard to imagine how he lost his tail in the first place. If someone wanted the tail so that it could be caught, and cut the tail? A dog chased and bitten his tail right? You may have caught up orjump on the tree? Squirrel is agile at high speeds both on the bottom or top of the tree. None of this could have happened. As was probably what the phenomenon was born. I bet in your lifetime if you've ever seen a squirrel with no tail? I cycle a lot to do and never seen one like that before.

Molly and I begin to see each other often. Every day before going to work and go home, I feed her twice a day with peanuts. So, you knowTime when they get something to eat. At one point in time to move from pure chocolate with hazelnuts peanuts in shell. She loves that I run after the shell of chocolate, peanuts and do plain. She barely touches the mean time look up to see my face again. You know what kind of question you asked me. It's just like one of us.

Molly is managed very busy in and out of the house every day. One day in late spring, I come home after work.I always look to his house to check on her. I, Small Faces, three of them face to see the outside world. Molly throws herself into her family. No, the migration has been busy lately. Now it turns out, this family home has two families living in it. The three little squirrels to come more often in summer start creeping in So I give more peanut But the three young squirrels stay around for a while 'until they are strong enough to be on their own and then havebegins to wane. Now the mission is done Molly.

amazinganimalsdvd newmoviereleases moviesexcomedy

Danos tu comentario