The large house in Erie (1973) a poem (in Spanish and English: NOW)

I was invited to the house, my boss "

I was young, so young then,

Maybe 25, I lived in Erie,

Pennsylvania, 1973

I was hanging with his nephew

And when I saw his big house,

Something startled me: from:

Red brick, smooth plaster

In-between: a pair of hearthstone

Each side of the house, Victorian;

It 'was a great, a huge house - windows

Everywhere around, up, down;

A badKids like me, my eyes

Were offended, they were shocked:

(Mani agitated, weakening the legs) -

I had to catch my breath.

When I entered, my boss

Surprise greeted me still good, happy

I think he noticed I was feeling a bit '

grew uncomfortable (I was

In a large family, where two bedrooms

With four families), so I smile the best

I could and looked around the house

For me it was Buckingham Palace.

When Ififty-five

Years, yes, a quarter of a century, had

I spent a few large houses, a

Greater than his;

And I never forget that big house,

In Erie.

Author's Note: While the home locked in my meeting today with my car in my garage, with two hours to cast to the wind for the I (have to take my wife, this big old house in Erie come to mind (21,10 clock)) 23/02/2006. # 1244

SPANISH

Translatedby: Nancy Peñaloza

La Casa Grande de Erie (1973)

Me a Home de mi jefe invitaron

Entonces yo era muy joven,

Quizás Veinticinco, yo vivia en Erie

Pennsylvania, 1973

Deje pasar El Tiempo up with Sobrino

Y cuando Great House there on, esto

One time I asustó: Hecho en:

Ladrillo-Rojo, plastered Suavemente

Entre: en algunas chimeneas

Cada lado de la Casa, Victoriana;

Esta A great era, a hugeHouse-Ventanas

Por todas partes: Alrededores Arriba todo, abajo;

Para un muchacho pobre como yo, mis ojos

avergonzados Estaban, sacudidos ellos fueron:

(Nervous moviéndose Manos, debilitadas piernas) -

Tuve que coger Respiración Wed

Adentro Cuando fireplace, I jefe estaba

Sorprendido, sin embargo bien me Saludo, Alegre

Noto que pienso que él me I heard a Poquito

Inconvenience (yo FUIeducado

A familia en dos Expand whence bedrooms

Empotraban cuatro familias), Así pues, Lo mejor Sonreí

Pude que, Mirando La Casa

Esto era para me: El Palacio de Buckingham.

Cuando yo tuve y cinco Cincuenta

Años de edad, yes, a más Cuarto de Siglo, Habia

Pasado, Yo casas de varias Huge was Duen, A

Más que el de El Grande;

Y Nunca Jamas olvides esaCasa Grande,

En Erie.

Author's Note: Mientras encerrado Fuera de mi casa Hoy, Sentado coche en mi, garage en mi, para que teniendo dos horas hasta que Lanzar Al Viento Keep recoger a mi esposa, esta vieja de Casa Grande Erie is a mi Mente ((9 : 10 PM)) de 02.23.2006 ..
# 1244

bassguitarinstruments mtdbassguitar

Danos tu comentario