Short Story - The Angel And The Vampire

I was in the State Bank, as accountants, as my father called me to realize that I come home immediately. He declined to give any reason, its nature, is a kind of Hitler. It's still me as a child. I must confess that I am thin, weak-minded and lack of will of my father. It 'was his suggestion, I have to join the bank. My passion for literature was. Only fools read poetry, he said.

Mother died early in my life, and my father wanted memarry early, so it's nice to be a woman in the house, in which the property was large enough and many acres. I hated it, tell me how you would count the coconuts before the mill for the extraction of oil. I have always made mistakes in the count, as my mind is wandering here and there.

When I got home, he said, a girl I knew as a child to see. I cursed my fate. It was one of half a dozen brats, black, dirty, with a runny nose and always babbling aboutwhatever came to mind.

His home was a village, the local train can be obtained from the early morning. The next train is in the evening. I had to go alone, because he had been informed in advance. Of course, the father was too busy to come wth me. I was thinking of Sushma in our office who had a fondness for me. Also, I felt happy in his presence. I lost the station, where I was, after all. So I've been down to the next station.

To my surprise and relief, my classGuy was the station master is! As the train started, he took me into his room. When I explained my situation, he breaks out: Let me go to hell. He earns a salary. You can live with your income. One day the old will die the death. Marry not buying. Wait for a few years. I'm only 22!

At noon we went to his neighborhood, a short walk from the station. Her mother infrmed and were waiting for me. He had a sister, very beautiful, but not healthy. He wenttalk to me like an old friend, even if it was our first meeting. I liked them.

When I came home with the midday prayer, by train, my father has nothing to say. When I told my lack of space to get off the train, was the only comment: What can you expect from a dreamer?

The station master, my friend, and I belong to the same caste, Tamil Brahmins settled in Keralam. Wasted no time with my father and before thinking about my marriage with herSister has been resolved. I was not unhappy.

I rented a house better, and we started our life on a positive note. The mobile phone has allowed us to be together, even though we were separated, and I liked her voice sweet, almost always. Sushma, if a girl Nair, used to come into our home e. My wife knew Vada, muruku dosa and a variety of other dishes to be made only in Tamil Nadu. Sushma would teach the technique, and sometimes my wife would sing. He had apleasant voice.

Every month, my wife had a fever, high temperature. I think the doctors did not understand their problem. They went to the prescription of new drugs that have been successful. When she became pregnant, he warned about their inability to survive delivery, but my wife was out on the child. Sushma also tried to avert disaster, the advice of a D and C.

I tried to believe in his powers. We went to every temple and prayed. When the time came, we went toCalicut Medical College Hospital, where I have friends. Sushma came to give moral support to.

Even when I remember those days, I feel the utter helplessness of our people, our prayers and hopes. I was mentally prepared to hear the worst, but was saved by necessity. E 'delivered a boy and survived.

But the joy was short-lived. He died of a very severe fever, delirium and always uncoscious.

Sushma stayed with me after seeing the baby.

I wasmoved to Calcutta. When I have the branch where my head was a Miss Swamy. She came and I wanted to. Watch the newcomer, a film of recognition through his eyes, only a momentary beam of light. I motioned to his arrival in the cabin. In essence, his smile broke into laughter is sitting. I could not understand. How can this woman fashion, even though jet black, I know who live in far Keralam? But his eyes so magnetic and fiery, reminded me of the past. Buthow?

Not Vallapuzha? He asked. I was speechless. Yes They have a strong presence there. Yes, ma'am. OH! Forget about the lady. I'm just Geeta. Once he came to me, but did not show up. My father was very angry then. I kept mum.

Several customers came and they released me. I could not believe. Like the girl in this dirty Manager lively, bright, elegantly dressed, Senior nationalized the bank in which I am still a stranger turnedAccountant, was incomprehensible to me. During the lunch break, he called me and we had tea and biscuits. He asked me to stay until they tell me out to dinner. When I was new, I have not had much to do. They called me about four.

I have to thank God you came. I'm back here, just one week. I have not yet resolved. You bring your family? I told her what happened.

I'm sorry man. Any way we stay together. I have many friends here. They stare at meup. Then he took me in his car and drove to a fancy restaurant. He behaved as if we were friends for a long time. They also ordered non-veg. Elements. I decided not available for the dosa was for luck. Why do not you try to post the Journal.

I am happy as it is. My father pushed me hard to get married. All the others are married. Now he is gone. What about you?

Mine is still alive. Very weak. I can not see or hear. At night, he convinced me to stay in their hotel room. There is much room fortwo. We are not adolescents. I had sex enough. Now I have a lack of interest, if you do not want.

I can be home with my people? He asked the hotel to the number I gave her to connect. Sushma Who is this? It 'set for you? Yes and no. See, that's my son. She is very late for my wife and our devoted son.

Well, good night! They have a real vacation. Speak it. In office, he asked my advice, even for small things. There was a case of a loan of about twentycrores. I wanted to study in depth, in particular the risk factor. Some ministers are concerned.

We moved into a house in a posh place. Why not a good market, I asked. Life is to enjoy. Who should I save? Do not forget it later, when we need their help? - I had no answer.

Everyone was happy as it seemed. Quite a few people in the office, though. What is the relationship between the two? People were curious. In our society, two people can not livetogether when they are different genders. Some anonymous letters sent to you reached HQ Madonna. She showed me. What is their consultant to say?

On the one hand, I undrestood their philosophy. But we live in a society. We should respect their feelings.

Sushma wanted to come to Calcutta. I really wanted to see my son. In the photo, it looked very nice. Now it is two years. I was never at home, during these two years.

In the evening we went to a parking lot.The full moon was rising in the east, spreading her milky spray all over the world. Geeta was very close, with his arms around me, warm and soft, loving and affectionate. Her lips were nibbling my cheek. A heavenly scent of her body came out. He settles, curling against the other. He took the buttons of his coat and took my mouth very close to the pole buttery soft when we heard footsteps towards us .......

He bought some whiskey, and we went home.She took our food and they shot her. Sipping the drink and tasting the chicken is no longer objectionable to me, we spent a pleasant evening.

I fell asleep early. In the middle of the night, something was crawling on my body. When I turned on the light, I saw my body Geeta lick every inch of him is erected naked, full breasts and nipples. My body started getting hot. She was lying on my body and almost bit 'off my lips.

My stuff was like a columnand entered the tunnel in the valley, so light, like a sharp knife into the cake soft ......

The next day, Sushma came with the child. I took leave and went to the station to receive them. The boy was healthy and intelligent. Sushma still seemed bright. No one can say that is not her son. Along the way he asked me a series of questions to answer some very difficult. Why should I stay with Geeta?

We used to visit the city. It was the first in a big cityTime. The children also enjoyed the atmosphere of the park for children, etc. But she was very critical of Geeta. E 'in a position to do something, "he said.

I said that Geeta Sushma is ready for transfer to Calcutta. Contribute to women?

On the day of departure arrived. The boy was crying, but no response from Sushma. When we went to her room, she was dead. The blood came from his mouth.

Geeta: I have always kept a bottle of cyanide for emergencies. Must have takenaccidentally.

I took the baby and luggage Sushma. I went to the station, without saying a word.

mtdbassguitar

Danos tu comentario