Short Story - The Haunted Mansion

My name is Seeta. I do not like, but what can I do? I'm not good at studies. I am 14 years old, fourth, still in the classroom. My parents, in our village school, always telling me to study. I'm going to read, unless it goes in my head. On the other hand, I like to work in the kitchen helping my mother, and sweep and clean our small house.

Our house is in a remote village, far from the road. At a bus that only two places in the city, we have several feetMiles. Our neighbors are poor workers who depend on weather. There is an old abandoned house, in addition to ours. I'm afraid to go there, even in daylight. The land belongs to the house extends to the river where we go for our daily bath.

One day we watched the old man to come over there and sit on the porch of the old house. I just went there, curious to know this stranger. He asked me about the place and then I took him to see the flow. Seemedvery happy to be there because he stayed for a long time, until I reminded him the very next evening. He gave me to eat something delicious, I had never seen before. When we returned, a man was waiting for him. They came back and I forgot.

After a month, is back with his belongings, very few, just enough for cooking, and an extensive collection of books, all well kept and in English. The men who accompanied him is back and he was leftonly! I shuddered at the thought of sleeping alone that the haunted house, and when I told him about it, laughed out loud. He had only the upstairs spacious rooms, wall shelf full of books provided.

The next morning when I visited, was sweeping the dining experience. When she is clumsy action, I took the broom and swept in a few minutes. He said something in English. I shook my head. It 'been a routine for me. One day I gave him a special food, we didHome, even if its cooked rice on a fuel stove. Slowly we became friends, even though my parents did not like. They did not know how the old man. Why is it here all alone? Has no family?

If I were the questions put to him, he was silent, a veil of gloom descends on her face. I felt sorry for him. One day a young woman wearing sari and expensive diamond necklace, came to visit him for lunch, but left before the night, said he's afraid of the house. They say it washis daughter. I could not believe. How to do without their father at his age, a lonely place? I could not understand.

Months passed. We all went home for a wedding of my mother, far away from our village. We had to travel two days by train. When we returned after a month or so, because it was time to leave, the house was locked from inside and there was no answer when we shouted and threw stones. My parents have informed the police.the house the door opened as a crushing, body condition was found in a decadent.

Suddenly my head was spinning. Then I was told that the old man had the name of the land where the house and in mine, including a bank account a few lacs rupees.

acousticguitarsongs venture brothers season

Danos tu comentario