Pluto in 12 ° Home

In January 2008, he moved signs Pluto from Sagittarius to Capricorn. I found the house is 12 ° knew me right in the Pluto.

What does it mean to have Pluto in the 12th house?

If you do not know how to calculate the houses, here's a tip for you very fast. Take note of 12 characters on a sheet of paper with the first sign is Aries so on. Your sign is the first house. Where is your sign you are in a clockwise direction to the sign that the planet hostsYour choice.

So if my sign is a Capricorn, and Pluto, the Aquarium has just entered, so Pluto is transiting my house 12.

As it happened I started reading a lot of articles on the subject. I found this phrase hit me as very misleading. Most astrologers agree that the 12 th house, the house is "doomed". In my humble opinion, the correct word should be "Retry".

For me, with Pluto in the 12th house is like a tornado that sweepsfrom my house, picks it up, place in a large blender and is about the maximum speed. The speed is so high, so that by the end of their merger, the house is no longer retain their original shape and form. You must wait for dough to be transformed into another object of his choice will be converted.

I feel that I began to embark on a wonderful inner journey deep into my psyche and my new reprogrammed. The only draw back, if it exists, is notbig dreams. Pluto in the 12th house seems like a good live my life for the maximum and the power of the world to serve in any capacity in mine.

Guess what? Only in the last week I stumbled upon a mystery of life so to speak, and started to help a conscious life, to live a life of my own design.

Now it feels like to me that my way of giving back what I've learned to see the world as a whole. And yes I've already formulated a plan. It is not easy for the people aroundme, who are known to be seen for years, these radical changes in me. But I have to change. I can not live my life like I've lived in the past.

So, when Pluto transiting your 12th house is not let's mood astrologers world that others say to scare you. This is my personal experience and perhaps might not be with you. However, one can show that you continue to dig into your subconscious and this for you all the wonderful things that your subconscious isWill tell.

Thus, when a planet transits, or Pluto in the 12th house, is to work on time, most from within. Noteworthy is the time to define a new paradigm, a new way of life, a new form. In what way or method you choose, take, keep in mind that a key element, and that is to use what you learn to serve the masses. If only for personal gain, you suffer.

ajjewellfuneralinfo amazinganimalsdvd yamahaguitars

Danos tu comentario