Is anyone home

I was asleep at 6: 30 am, May 20, 2002, when I heard a voice in my right ear. The voice was clear and said quietly, "is someone in the house. There" I immediately opened my eyes and stood on my chest no more than 2 inches from my face, looked me straight in the eye, it was my black cat Egyptian Isis .

My first reaction was home, he grabs the remote control for the closed-circuit television for me. Turn on the remote with your right hand, Iwith the left hand for my 38 revolver under the covers, as I balanced on my chest Isis.

Since the image appeared on the screen I saw a black man in my back yard to open the door to leave. My first thought was: "Thanks to Celina (my supervisor) not to lock the door!" I was able to follow his actions by different cameras. He moved to the front door and bent down to view the packages had the United Parcel Service man was evacuated during the night. As soon as he lowered his head, he was rightintercom next to the speakers, I pushed the intercom button.

"Can I help you?" I said aloud. The man picked to run like a ghost was after him. I could not believe what had just happened. Isis was still on my chest I looked into his eyes.

"Protect Thanks, baby, for us," I said with profound gratitude. Her green eyes he saw the flash management. I was shocked by the event, but I knew I had to get up to look around the house. I put on the table next to the Isis Bed.

Moving from the bedroom into the living room next door, I could see where the man through a window that Celina had entered unlocked. The thieves tried the big screen TV that weighed 400 pounds to steal. He is not able to move more than a few inches from the center was built in entertainment. He tried to open the file cabinets, but he gave up his attempt, as they were blocked.

If he came into the bedroom? How long he had been inHome>? How long had got to wake up at Isis? I do not know, I know just what Isis said, "someone in the house. There"

There was no sense to call the police. Would never be able to find this person in Los Angeles, California.

That evening, my best friend Kerry came to visit, as I called for the break and Isis Report 'of the event. "I can not believe Isis said in perfect English. It 's the reason I knowsomeone in the house. "

Isis was never liked Kerry, but was to jump on him when he entered the door and started meowing. It 'was like he said proudly, "you heard what I did? If not I amazing?" I saved the life of my mother. "

Kerry has picked up. "I always thought you were just a stupid cat. I do not know you were so smart. I have great respect for what you did." Isis was in his arms, basking in praise. From that momenthad a close relationship.

What is a mystery to me Isis. When I look into her green eyes, I can not help but wonder how it came to be so pervasive.

"What do you want to know that I do not know what we can see that I can not see How could you communicate with me that day?" I ask quietly.

Their silence tells me that this is a puzzle, I must be discarded.

acousticguitarsongs

Danos tu comentario